Who Are We?
24, School Lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi, Delhi, India 110001.
Our Privacy Promise
Your privacy is of utmost priority to us. Any of your personal details will only be used by Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited and our carefully selected third party partners to ensure that we deliver excellent products and service to you, and to process and deliver your order and maintain your account with us. As is the case with many large and high profile organizations, communications by telephone may be recorded for the purposes of monitoring our customer service standards, training and for security purposes.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act India and other applicable laws -. The details we collect will be used to:
- Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details (including your credit/debit card information) for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions) – we may take this action with or without your consent.
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers, merchandise, services that may be of interest to you – (tracked as per your activities on our website) where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Improve the content and appearance of our website or catalogues, to ensure that content from our website and our catalogues are presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Comply with our legal requirements (example - we are obliged to pass details of IMEI of the mobile number if requested by the competent authority).
- With a view to enhance our understanding towards our privileged patron, we will, with your permission and consent, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
- If you have indicated that you would like us to, we may also pass your information onto other companies in the Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited retail group, or carefully selected third parties who may inform you about their products and services, which may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing patron, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you or something that might be of any interest to you as per our analysis pertaining to your behavior on our website.
If you are a new privileged patron, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the signup form on which we collect your data.
How We Collect Your Information?
We may collect and process your information as follows:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website for transactional, employment, services or any other purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When purchasing a gift or service for a third person. We may collect data pertaining to the addressee.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access or view.
- Whilst posting messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leaving feedback, we will collect that information. We preserve this information as necessary data to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by the Indian law.
- If our privileged patron connects with Delight Foods by emails, letters, whatsapp, customer service center or via any social networking website or if other users or third parties correspond to us about your activities or postings on the Website. We may also collect such information into a file specific to you.
Deletion of your personal information.
The user has the right to delete all personal data collected by the app at any time. They can contact us via email, phone call, SMS, whatsapp, etc. for assistance in this regards.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries or any other entity concerning to Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal details to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we get in partnership with any other company or entity, in such an event we may disclose your personal information.
- If Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal details held by it about its patrons will be one of the transferred assets.
- Keeping In Touch With Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited for Your Rights
- At Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited we want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not wish to be contacted by us, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you, by writing to the Customer Services Department, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry, at Customer Services, Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited, 7/11, East end C main road, 39th Cross, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560069 or write to us at [email protected].
- If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, each email we send contains a simple, automated way for you to request that we stop. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or please call our Customer Care Team who will be more than happy to help you. You may continue to receive mailings, which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being processed.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
- We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Security Policy.
- At Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited we endeavor to keep the security of our website as the utmost priority. Our site uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology. There are two simple ways to check if a page on our website is secure; firstly a small padlock sign will appear in the bottom bar of your browser and the 'http' will be replaced with 'https' in front of Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited. Today in the browser address window. Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it whatsoever.
- Please note that email correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not at all a secure means of communication. We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details; if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone.
- Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email or SMS to anyone acting as us. Only an authorized Nostalgic Foods Retail Private Limited customer care executive will get in-touch with under any such circumstances.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone – this refers to your personal account. Where We Store Your Information.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at our secured servers. It may also be processed by staff operating outside, who works for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal details, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Security and Privacy are always welcomed and should be addressed to Customer Services Department, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry, at,
24, School Lane, Bengali Market,
New Delhi, Delhi,
write to us at - [email protected].