Kair (Ker) Sangri Achaar
DelightFoods , Rajasthan
Available in 300g packs
Price includes: Packing charges of 0.00
₹225.00 Regular Price ₹245.00
Short Description :
- Contains: 300g Authentic Marwari Chatpata Ker Sangri Pickle (Achar) prepared in Pure Mustard Oil and packed in a reusable PET bottle.
- Both Sangri and Ker/Kair are grown in the desert regions of Rajasthan. These plants have a ton of health benefits and are often referred to “wonder plants of desert”. They are most commonly used in preparation of chutney, pickle & subzi.
- Now you too can enjoy the goodness of these plants with our traditional Rajasthani Ker Sangri Pickle. Sangri (bean like pods) & Ker fruits are hand picked, cleaned and sorted, which is picked in a blend of roasted, hand ground spices and pure mustard oil. Add a chatpata flavored twist to your meals with our Ker sangri pickle. No Onion or Garlic
- Processed and packed in a hygienic facility to ensure superior quality. No artificial colors or harmful chemicals are used. Prepared by one of the renowned manufacturers in Rajasthan, who specializes in authentic marwari pickles and chutneys.
- Veg | Best before 180 days from the date of packing. | Store in a dry airtight container away from