Your Cart item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delivery only at Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Mix 1/5th portion of Kesar Badam Thandai with 1 glass of chilled milk
Invented by a famous Hakim back in 1890, our Thandai has 40% more Thandai Mixture (Badam, Elaichi, Saunf, Khus Khus, Tarbooz Ki Giri, Safed Mirch) made from only the freshest and the best quality ingredients. With the real feel of spice, our Thandai besides having great health benefits, also has a blast of all natural flavours.
1. Premium quality ingredients are handpicked to prepare the Thandai Masala (Mixture of Badam, Elaichi, Saunf, Khus Khus, Watermelon Seeds & White Pepper). The content of this special masala is 40% more than what the industry uses!
2. It is then mixed well in purified water along with fresh rose petal crush and pure saffron to give our Thandai its true original flavour.
1. Not too sweet
2. You feel the spice smoothly going down the throat
3. Natural flavours of all ingredients
1. 127 year old recipe by a famous Hakim
2. Rich content - 40% more Thandai mixture
3. No artificial colours or flavours
5. Use of real fresh Rose Petals crush
6. Premium quality Almonds and Saffron
The uniqueness of our Thandai can be tested by placing our Thandai next to any other Thandai bottle for 24 hours. You would discover that the water will be separated from the masala and settle at the bottom. You can easily make out that the solid content will form 75-80% of the bottle whereas the water will only be 20-25%. The industry average is between 40-50% of solid content only.
1. Almonds and Watermelon Seeds - Very energizing espacially when mixed with milk
2. Fennel Seeds (Saunf) - Cooling and Refreshing
3. Rose petals, Poppy seeds (Khus Khus), White Pepper and Cardamom - Better digestion, cleansing and anti-oxidation
Vegetarian | Best Before 6 Months from date of packing if sealed. 3 months from date of packing after opening | Keep refrigerated after opening.
Delight Foods brings to you authentic regional delicacies from across India
You may also like products are empty